There will also be a Poster Summary & Discussion with short presentations for session BG7.3/ERE3.2 held in room number 37 on Friday, 7 May 2010, 11:00-11:45. (PSD39)
- Identification of microorganisms associated with corrosion of offshore oil production systems by Ketil Sørensen, et al.
- Enhanced methanogenesis from hexadecane and ethylbenzene under non-methanogenic conditions by Michael Siegert, et al.
- Compound-specific carbon isotope analysis of instantaneous gas generated from shaly coal during hydrous pyrolysis by Wen-Yu Tsai, et al.
- Is hydrocarbon seepage from hot subsurface petroleum reservoirs seeding the cold ocean with thermophilic bacteria? Casey Hubert, et al.
- The bamA gene as a functional and phylogenetic marker for aromatic compound degrading anaerobes by Kevin Kuntze, et al.
- SIP goes Proteomics, by Martin von Bergen et al.
Friday, 07 May 2010 Room: 23 Chairperson: Krüger, Richnow
EGU2010-14882 Biogeochemistry of anaerobic crude oil biodegradation Ian Head, Neil Gray, Caroline Aitken, Angela Sherry, Martin Jones, and Stephen Larter
EGU2010-2447 Evaluation of reservoir alteration processes using compound-specific carbon and hydrogen isotope ratios Andrea Vieth, Raingard M. Haberer, Heinz Wilkes, and Brian Horsfield
EGU2010-2817 Organic-inorganic interactions at oil-water contacts: quantitative retracing of processes controlling the CO2 occurrence in Norwegian oil reservoirs Wolfgang van Berk and Hans-Martin Schulz
EGU2010-13682 Anaerobic degradation of benzene by marine sulfate-reducing bacteria (solicited) Florin Musat, Heinz Wilkes, Niculina Musat, Marcel Kuypers, and Friedrich Widdel
EGU2010-14488 Microbial Physiology of the Conversion of Residual Oil to Methane: A Protein Prospective Brandon E. L. Morris, Felipe Bastida-Lopez, Martin von Bergen, Hans-Hermann Richnow, and Joseph M. Suflita
EGU2010-8652 Tracking down sulphate-reducing microorganisms by molecular and isotope-labelling techniques (solicited) Alexander Loy