The Union would like to invite its members to join us at its virtual Plenary meeting to learn more about EGU activities in 2020-2021.
To register to the Plenary:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing the link you’ll need to join the virtual Plenary meeting.
Please find below the AGENDA of the meeting:
1. Welcome by EGU President Alberto Montanari
2. Check on the presence of a quorum
3. Approval of the agenda
4. Report by the EGU President for the years 2020-2021
5. Report by the EGU Treasurer on the fiscal calendar year 2020
6. Auditor report for 2020
7. Discharge of the Executive Board and election of the 2021 auditors
8. Inauguration of the new officers
9. Election of the next Union President, General Secretary and Division Presidents in autumn 2021
10. Any Other Business
Please use the buttons below to download the presentation materials or to visit the external website where the presentation is linked. Regarding the external link, please note that Copernicus Meetings cannot accept any liability for the content and the website you will visit.