Fri, 27 May, 08:30–10:00 (CEST)Room E1
- Daniel Parsons: Professor in Sedimentology and Director, Energy and Environment Institute at the University of Hull. President of EGU’s Geomorphology Division.
- Sir Peter Gluckman: President of the International Science Council, Director of, Koi Tū: the Centre for Informed Futures, and former Chief Science Advisor to the New Zealand Prime Minister.
- Simon Clark: Climate Scientist, Video Producer, and Online Educator.
- Jenny Turton: Senior Advisor for Arctic Frontiers, Early Career Scientists representative of the European Geosciences Union.
- Daniel Parsons, Loughborough University , United Kingdom
- peter gluckman, international science council, New Zealand
- Simon Clark, United Kingdom
- Jenny Turton, Arctic Frontiers, Norway