Connecting the Dots: Technical, Providers and User Perspectives on the Green Deal Data Space
Join us in this Splinter meeting that will introduce the work and activities leading towards the creation of Green Deal Data Space and provide a forum for stakeholders to engage in lively discussions about the benefits and challenges of this initiative.
You'll have the opportunity to explore and discuss the technical requirements and user and provider needs for GDDS, collaborate with experts and peers from across the value chain, and contribute your own ideas and requirements for the best possible outcome.
- Green Deal Data and Service Providers
- Data brokers
- Potential Future Users of the Data Space
- Representatives of relevant Projects and Initiatives
- The Road towards the functional GDDS
- From User Needs to Provider Solutions: Co-creating the GDDS
- The Tech Behind the GDDS: Exploring Opportunities and Challenges
All topics include Q&A and open Discussion.
- Weronika Borejko, EARSC, Belgium
- Paolo Mazzetti, CNR, Italy
- Sébastien Denvil, European Centre for Medium-Range Weather Forecasts (ECMWF), United Kingdom
- Derek Karssenberg, Faculty of Geosciences, Utrecht University, Netherlands