SPS5Small reception & announcement poster award winner 2016
Fri, 16 Sep, 16:15–17:00 / Room Conference Foyer
An Outstanding Poster Award will be given at the 16th EMS & 11th ECAC in Trieste.
The selection of the outstanding poster will be based on the following criteria:
- Scientific quality;
- Innovativeness of the approach;
- Potential impacts of the results;
- Presentation aspects, including clarity of the message to readers of the poster.
A Select Committee has been established; members are:
- Ingeborg Auer, Austria
- Marie Doutriaux-Boucher, EUMETSAT
- Tomas Halenka, Czech Republic
- Ewen McCallum, United Kingdom (Chair)
- member of the host met society (tbd)
Authors are asked to put their poster on the poster board as soon as possible.
The author(s) will receive a certificate, one registration fee waiver for the EMS&ECAM 2017 in Dublin where the award will be handed over, and the poster(s) will be highlighted on the EMS website as example of best practice.
The recipient of the award will be announced on Friday, 16 September 2016, 16:15, in the foyer.