Studies of the interplanetary meteoroid complex have advanced significantly in recent years, both theory and observation. Indeed the interplay between modelling and observations is crucial to the development of the subject, and this workshop aims to draw together the different areas where research is active.
Contributions covering any of the following topics will be welcome:
- Methods of processing observations
- Problems of observational selection; calibration of observations to relate to mass fluxes
- Structure of meteoroid streams: space density along and across the stream, orbital parameters, physical properties of meteoroids, mass segregation in streams
- Modelling methods, stream dynamics, evolution
- Stream origins and role of streams in comet-meteoroid-asteroid complex
- Modelling or observing meteor showers on other planets