MT12Towards a Moon Village: Technology Foresight Workshop
|Convener: B. Foing|
/ Wed, 20 Sep, 16:00–17:20 / Room Saturn
The interactive MoonVillage Technology Foresight workshop is intended to complement Moon Village science & Innovation session with topics relevant to Technology Foresight:
- Technology for precursor missions, instruments and investigations for landers, rovers, sample return, and human cis-lunar activities and human lunar surface sorties
- Technology Preparation for International Lunar Decade: databases, instruments, missions, terrestrial field campaigns, support studies
- ILEWG and Global Exploration technology roadmaps towards a global robotic/human Moon village
- Strategic Knowledge Gaps, and key Technology Goals relevant to Lunar Global Exploration
- Technology preparation for the Moon Village with the goal of a sustainable human and robotic presence on the lunar surface as an ensemble where multiple users can carry out multiple activities.
- Multiple technology goals for the Moon Village to support planetary science, life sciences, astronomy, fundamental research, resources utilisation, human spaceflight, peaceful cooperation, economical development, inspiration, training and capacity building.
The workshop will include invited and contributed talks as well as a panel discussion and interactive posters with short oral introduction, and strong interactive session.