The PanAfrican Planetary and Space Science Network (PAPSSN) is an Academic Mobility project funded by the Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme of the Education Audio-visual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Union.
The overarching objective of PAPSSN is to support the development of a skilled and innovative graduate students’ community and improve their job preparedness for the growing Planetary and Space Science labour market in Africa and foster their capacity of operating local infrastructure, generating local data and engaging with the international community of scientists and entrepreneurs.
The delegates from the 5 partner countries, Botswana, Ethiopia, Nigeria, SOuth Africa and Zambia, and representatives from the European technical partner (UNiversity of bologna, Italy) will meet to discuss future calls and activities across the continent.
The meeting will be mostly devoted to discussion of project business, nevertheless we invite colleagues in joining us from 16:30 for a Q&A session and for networking activities.
- Fulvio Franchi, Botswana International University of Science and Technology, Botswana
- Gadibotsile Chakandinakira, Botswana International University of Science and Techology , Botswana
- Gizaw Mengistu Tsidu, Botswana International University of Science and Technology, Botswana
- Christian Eze, Nicolaus Copernicus Astronomical Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw,, Poland
- Teshome Senbeta
- Joseph Simfukwe, Copperbelt, Zambia
- Stephanie Scheiber-Enslin
- Barbara Cavalazzi, Università di Bologna, Italy
- Livia Mercatelli, University of Bologna, Italy