- 15:30 – 15:40: Welcome & introduction (10 min)
- The organisers introduce OpenPlanetary and the OP Data Café of the day.
- 15:40 – 15:50: Agenda creation (10 min)
- Round table (ice-breaker quiz? for example with slido)
- Participants in the room can propose topics/activities in addition to the ones already proposed), and vote.
- 15:50 – 16:45: Group activities (55 min)
- Participants split up into groups around a table and start the chosen activity.
- 16:45 – 17:00: Wrap-up (15 min)
- All participants reconvene and each group quickly reports on the outcomes/findings from discussions/tutorials/hacks.